Dental Efficiency – Practical Tips for the Dentist
Recently I was interviewed by Dr Mark Costes on the Dentalpreneur podcast. On this podcast I talk about clinical dentistry and how to be a master of dental efficiency.
I own and practice in an extremely profitable, multi-million dollar, fee for service dental practice in Burtonsville, MD. The practical tips on efficiency in this Podcast are quickly implementable for any practice. With Dr. Costes I discuss some of my most popular clinical and efficiency based products. As a result of my products, a dentist office can become more profitable and operations more streamlined. Referring less work out, and increasing a dentist’s bottom line. As a result of my self admitted obsession with efficiency, my practice experienced steady growth of about 30% over the last few years. This happened even though a corporate dentist office practice appeared across the street. I share how staff, systems and quality patient care can actually attract patients from competitors and help a practice experience steady growth.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Learn about clinical and dental efficiency based products like the “One Hour Molar Root Canal, Build Up and Crown”
- How to create immediate and implementable systems in your practice, that can immediately improve your bottom line
- How his “Ultimate Anesthesia” training course has become a huge practice builder by making patients more comfortable
- The importance of systemized office operations and making every patient experience, memorable, positive and the reliable
- How a simple system of mandatory, daily patient phone calls can immediately increase your patient visits and profitability
- How to refer less procedures out, and benefit from being able to provide your patient with in house care
Special thanks to Dr. Mark Costes, for letting me share my journey and knowledge of operational and clinical systematization on his show.
Thank you and please be sure to contact us if you would like more information about how to make your practice more efficient to improve your bottom line.
Dr. Aaron Nicholas