Dental Practices – Is Having More than One Profitable?
Recently I was interviewed by Dr. Mark Costes on the Dentalpreneur podcast. We talked about having more than one dental practices and how it can be profitable.
Dr. Costes and I talk about our many different projects that we are currently undertaking. I will also talk about how the influence of our Mastermind meeting over the past year have gotten me to think about purchasing another practice. We will talk about when is a good time to expand, where and how really to become an owner of multiple dental practices. We share an in depth view of how we find, research and all of the purchasing techniques you can use to help you along the way.
Click below to play the podcast:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to determine if you are ready to be an owner of multiple dental practices
- Why the reputation of a practice for sale should be considered
- How to find the creative deals in practice purchases
- How a non-dentist can own all or part of a dental office
- Weighing the good and the bad of purchasing a distressed practice
- Why due diligence is key to a successful practice purchase
Special thanks to Dr. Mark Costes for letting me share my expertise on the Dentalpreneur Podcast show.
Dr. Aaron Nicholas