I recently was on the Dentalpreneur podcast which is hosted by Dr. Mark Costes. We talk about my full time as a practicing dentist, as a speaker and also how I am a dental practice performance coach. We also talk about dental practice growth and how to get new ideas flowing to your practice.
In our chat we discuss the following:
- Details for Aaron’s upcoming live CE course
- How to continue a growth trajectory after decades of practice ownership
- New ideas for structuring a trial partner contract
- My journey from conference attendee to professional speaker
- The procedures that most dentists should try to keep in-house
Special thanks to Dr. Mark Costes for letting me share my expertise on the Dentalpreneur Podcast show.
Dr. Aaron Nicholas